Gina designed the corporate identity and suite of corporate documents for Sydney client Evotec Technology Systems, elevating the brand from an unpolished to a professional and clean technology innovator.
To design and develop a corporate identity and suite of corporate documents that would reinstill value in the brand to internal and external stakeholders.
The new brand and collateral successfully elevated the Evotec brand from an unpolished, visually immature brand to a prestigious and professional quality technology innovator brand. The results were highly successful in engaging stakeholders and reinvigorating staff morale in the company. The brand was rolled out throughout the company communications and began an awareness in the value of visual communications that Evotec has retained to today.
The project included the design, development and print management of the Evotec:
- Corporate identity suite nationally;
- Vision, mission, values and brand values posters;
- Corporate brochures and services brochures;
- Colour palette (including testing and proofing for each of the brand components);
- Corporate Style Manual and support in its implementation in the company; and
- Corporate Design Manual and support in its implementation in the company.